Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alison J Hastings has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
A number of years ago, I started to develop severe cramps and complications with my menstrual cycle. I avoided addressing the issues because I was afraid of losing a piece of me. After a difficult and painful decision I choose to have the doctor recommended hysterectomy. Dr. Hastings was wonderful at explaining my options, comforting me and performing the surgery. She also checked in on me afterwards. I felt confident that I was making the best decision for myself because of her.
She preformed my partial hysterectomy!! I had several complications after And couldn't even receive the time of day to speak with her. I went back after my 6 weeks was up and she talked with me for a couple min. I called months after to get scheduled for a follow up and they told me she no longer practices at that office or in Colorado which had me thinking like omg is this lady doing bad things or misdiagnosing people?! No one could give me a straight answer. So I'm going to a gyno in my area for a checkup since my hysterectomy since I've felt horrible since I got the hysterectomy.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Alison J Hastings accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alison J Hastings in this video.
Dr. Alison J Hastings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.