Dr. Alison Lex Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Lex?

Impressive

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Dr Lex has been my physician for over a year. She has treated me like an intelligent person and is very attentive. She is leaving and I will miss her.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Lex is the best...

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I find DR.Lex to be an excellent physician and have faith in her judgement and diagnosis. I Cannot imagine visiting another physician since utilizing her services and have complete confidence an all she does for me.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

The office staff, nurses, and lab tech were very professional and kind. Dr. Lex was a much different experience. I did not perceive her to be really listening to what I had to say. She was very rude and intimidating. She made me very uncomfortable and I felt like my visit was mostly a waste of time.

So Far So good

Posted on April 21st, 2012

I have been looking for acompatible MD for 3 years since my favorite MD closed her office and it looks like I have found her. She listens and does not treat me like the village idiot. The office staff is friendly and congenial. Her nurse is extremely helpful. I have only been to see her twice but am so far impressed.

Caring Docter

Posted on January 1st, 2012

One of the best caring Doctors who understands her patients needs. A Dr who understands what real bedside manners are.

One of my favorite doctors

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I just started seeing Dr. Lex this last year and I am very glad that I chose her. I never feel rushed and she seems to really care about her patients. At the same time, she is frank and doesn't coddle, which I can appreciate.

Dr, Lex

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr. Lex is an excellent doctor. She listens and offers practical advice when appropriate. She is not intimidating but, at the same time, I feel very well cared for. I'm totally satisfied.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Dr. Lex found my problem immediately after I had been to a local clinic, the ER and a specialist. treatment was fast and very effective.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr Lex has always listened to me, cared about what was happening in my life and excited to hear how I was doing.

CARING, DOWN-TO-EARTH

Posted on February 7th, 2011

She has been my doctor for 2 years and in my opinion she is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens carefully, explains things fully and truly seems to care about her patients.

Migraine sufferer

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr. Lex has the potential to be a great doctor because she is more thorough in testing than most other doctors. However, when she could not find an underlying cause for my daughter's migraines, she told us to seek psychiatric help, which I felt was extremely harsh. She then accused my daughter of lying about her stomach pain, even though we had explained her long history of acid reflux. Dr. Lex is great as a primary care doctor but I do NOT recommend her for migraine sufferers.