Dr. Alison Lindsay-Beltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Lindsay-Beltzer?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

She is an exceptional woman/doctor. She listens and carefully examines every inch to be sure there are no lesions. She is compassionate and I can't recommend her enough!

Great !

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr Beltzer takes the time to explain everything important about your skin and provides excellent care overall. Highly recommended.

Listens and really tries to help

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Beltzer. I've been to a lot of dermatologists trying to get rid of these small veins on my face. Dr. Beltzer did vbeam on me and I am really happy with the experience. She really zapped them, was a lot more aggressive than most doctors are and paid attention when I pointed out to her exactly which ones I wanted gone. They didn't all go away but personally I think that's because none of the lasers are 100% effective (based on my experience anyway). Dr. Beltzer is a great doc. Very personable, listens and takes the time to talk to you.

Posted on August 12th, 2017