Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison S Martin MD
Dr. Alison S Martin has 2 locations
800 Turnpike St Ste 202
North Andover, MA 01845
Dr. Alison S Martin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Alison S Martin has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Alison S Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My two girls did not like her bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alison S Martin - Posted on January 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alison S Martin - Posted on October 17th, 2016
I love this place the staff here is amazing our doctor is always on top of things and making sure my children are getting the best care even if she does not see them that day of there appt the other doctors are amazing with them too there always on top of things and calling to see how things are with my children I love that you can talk to them and not have to be rushed and the explain things to right there and if you need something and call there office the nurses are always there to talk and give you whatever information that you need I love it here and my children love it here also I recommend them to anyone you will love the care they give and the staff .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alison S Martin - Posted on February 8th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
16 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Alison S Martin Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alison S Martin
Dr. Martin joined the practice in July of 2006 and primarily spends her time at North Andover Pediatrics. She attended Brandeis University, Tufts University School of Medicine, and completed her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center/Floating Hospital for Children. Dr. Martin grew up in Westbrook, Maine. She moved to Massachusetts to attend college and fell in love with Boston. Dr. Martin lives with her husband and is looking forward to moving to the North Andover area. Together they enjoy cooking, traveling, and watching the Red Sox.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alison S Martin, MD - Pediatrics in North Andover, MA, in this video.
Dr. Alison S Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.