Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison E Morgan
Dr. Alison E Morgan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caribou, ME. She has 26 years of experience. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison E Morgan has the following 16 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Migraine Disorders
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Exercise Stress Test
Dr. Alison E Morgan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
She miss diognosed my M.S. for neuro-syphilous.She is rude,uncaring and sarcastic. Doesn't answer questions, and if you have a husband, boyfriend, wife, etc. She will act like they a not even in the room, because they are not her patient.I would not recomment her to my worst enemy that alone to someone I cared anything about.
26 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Alison E Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPines Health Services, 74 Access Hwy, Caribou, ME
Dr. Alison E Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caribou, ME.