Dr. Alison Nash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Nash?

Extremely disappointed with front desk staffs

Posted on August 19th, 2013

My 3 year old had a physical at Dr Nash's office. My wife took him to the office and he was denied his physicals because my wife wasn't carrying a co-pay. That was outrageous. Moreover, my insurrance plan does not require co-payment for physicals. For a 3 year old to be denied any form of care in the form of Physicals is completely unacceptable especially when I don't need to pay any because of the 100% insurance plan I have. The Doctor has always been great but the front desk is nothing to write home about. If this is a policy in the office, then such policies has to be revisited.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. A. Nash is a loving and caring doctor. My son began seeing Dr. Homer Nash when he was three days old. He was seen by him throughtout is 1 year of collge. My son could not let him go, he did not trust anyone eles to care for him. Dr. Alison Nash had some tough shoes to follow. My daughter began seeing Dr. A. Nash at 2 days old. She is AWESOME. She loves what she does and it shows through her work. She takes her time with my daughters and they just love her. I do not have to fight with my daughters to take them to see her, they actually look forward to it. Thank you, Dr. Nash for the compassion and care that you have given my children.

Best Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2009

The name Dr. Nash has been in my family for over 28 yrs. Dr. homer Nash was my oldest sons doctor until age 18yrs. Alison became my second sons doctor until age 18. They are very compasionate very family orienated,caring,personal about the well being of the children. The best doctors a mother and father could ever want

Posted on May 18th, 2017