Dr. Allie Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allie Schwartz?

Parent

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I can not say enough GREAT things about Dr. Schwartz!!!!! She is an amazing doctor!!!. Please don't let age scare you off. She Is extremely knowledgeable and I found her very helpful with my Down syndrome daughter. I travel an hour and a half to see her!!!

Finally, a great doctor!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I realize that some may be hesitant to go to Dr. Schwartz because she is so young, but I found her to be both extremely bright and competent, as well as accessible and human in her approach to healthcare. I have not felt like I was in a machine, as sometimes happens in these large healthcare facilities, but rather like she is truly invested in my well-being. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who wants a smart doctor who actually cares, a rarity these days.

Great experience