Dr. Alison Simpson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alison Simpson?

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. Alison Simpson is an incredible physician. She is an excellent pediatrician and ER doc. Neither my child nor I have ever been treated so well in a hospital emergency room. Dr. Simpson has a unique way of making children feel at ease and comfortable. She was very thorough and very good at educating me about my child's problem and how to prevent it in the future. I was amazed when Dr. Simpson called me the following day to check on my child's condition.

Posted on April 15th, 2015