Have you seen Dr. Alison E Zimon?

Terrible Doctor but always polite

I was with AZ for almost 2 years with no known fertility issues, she did number of iui and Ivfs - It was always no fertilization story. I decided to see if it was me or her and moved on to Mass General and first try they retrieved 6 eggs, 5 fertilized and all went to day 5 - got pregnant and realized Zimon is a not good at all. I don’t trust her and neither should you.

Dr. Zimon is the best!

Dr. Zimon is an incredible and brilliant physician!! My only regret is that I didn’t start with her right away! We sought her help after having a horrible experience with a large IVF clinic in the Boston area. We had undergone 2 IUIs and then an IVF cycle where they retrieved numerous eggs but could only get one embryo from them. They transferred this embryo which ended up in a chemical pregnancy. We were left devastated as they told us that it had to do with egg quality which couldn’t be fixed. We had previously heard about CCRM through a friend who had success so we sought out Dr Zimon and the CCRM team. In our initial consultation, she explained all the changes she would make to my protocol and gave us hope at a very dark time! During the IVF cycling, she does all her own ultrasounds in the morning and adjusts dosages based on your body (rather than a set protocol like most facilities). We had such a personal experience throughout the entire process! They were able to retrieve numerous eggs again but this time they were great quality thanks to her! We ended up with many embryos that we were able to send for genetic testing. We still can’t believe we could have such a drastic change in results from one physician and facility to the next. We then had a successful transfer and am finally pregnant after such a long and exhausting journey! While our care with Dr. Zimon was flawless, my husband and I often discussed that even if we didn’t have good results initially, we would definitely stay with her as there wouldn’t be anyone we’d trust more. I sincerely feel like I owe my life to Dr. Zimon and the entire team at CCRM. She is not only incredibly talented but also very personable! It was very bittersweet saying goodbye to her and the team, but we will be back in the future!

If you’re considering IVF, I absolutely encourage you to schedule a consultation at CCRM Boston. Dr. Zimon and her team are knowledgeable, supportive, empathetic, and accessible while also being realistic about all of the stressors, the science, and the hopes that are wrapped up in the process of IVF. The CCRM facility is nice and new and appointments generally run on time (which is critical as you’ll be there a lot). Our questions were met with thoughtful answers, as Dr. Zimon made herself available to us both during and in between appointments. What was most important to me was how genuinely invested everyone on staff was in my husband and me—not just in our success, but also in our experience leading up to it.

Friendly Staff, Providing the Best Care

I’ve had a number of reasons to seek Dr. Zimon’s help over the past few years, and have been so lucky to receive what I would consider to be the absolute best care during what I would otherwise label as a grueling process both physically and emotionally. Throughout many challenges, she’s demonstrated that she really cares about her patients and enjoys getting to know them on a more personal level. She’s also extremely (really, really, really) intelligent and stays informed of the latest and greatest developments in her field. When she made the decision to co-found CCRM Boston I followed her there, because she’s just that good, and it’s truly remarkable to see the love she and her co-founder, Dr. Styer, have put into every detail of this brand new facility. I also think it speaks volumes that the founders have formed a team of incredibly friendly and helpful professionals, most of whom they’ve worked with for many years - showing that the staff mirrors my respect for the founding physicians with their willingness to follow them to CCRM. If you’re in need of this type of care, I truly cannot recommend CCRM Boston enough.

CCRM Bosto

We cannot say enough about the incredible experience that we had at CCRM Boston. From the moment we walked into the office, we felt supported, understood, and encouraged that Dr. Zimon and her staff would work tirelessly to help us to achieve our goal of having a baby. As we began our process, we were continuously impressed with each member of the CCRM Boston team: from Liz at the front desk who always greeted us with a smile, to the nurses who made themselves available to answer our questions big or small, to the lab technicians who promptly provided critical information to us and to our doctors, to our embryologist whose excitement about the growth and development of our embryos may have surpassed our own, and of course, Dr. Zimon, who approached her care for us with a sense of optimism and realism. We feel forever indebted to the entire team for helping us to achieve our biggest dream of having a healthy child. We are honored that our son Charlie is CCRM Boston's first baby and look forward to supporting CCRM Boston as they provide the best care for couples who are also trying to have a child. Dr. Zimon told us early on, the process of trying to overcome infertility can bring any couple to their knees, and she could not have been more accurate; however, we feel so lucky to have had Dr. Zimon and her staff help pick us back up after every challenge we faced. "Thank you" will never, ever, be enough for making our most important dream and the best adventure of our life become a reality.

So far I love Dr. Zimon, she is amazing:)

Very knowledgeable AND personable.

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Zimon. She was very comprehensive and took her time to offer my husband and me a clear and thorough explanation of my medical condition. I found her compassionate, professional, and confident. We would highly recommend her.

we love her

she made the impossible,possible and we will be forever grateful to Dr.Zimon.

Referred to Dr. Zimon as my friend goes to her. So glad we went. She is personable, professional and pleasant. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Great doctor

I liked Dr. Zimon instantly. She seemed to care about my issues and conversed with me in a way that made me feel comfortable and understood. She's helped me so much - - so much so that I'm now pregnant. Thank you!

Not worth seeing

We were referred by our primary care to see Dr. Zimon. After a long wait, she was hurried and disorganized. She rushed through our history and forgot our names during the consult. Her nurse was short with us and barked the orders like we were children. I do like the center very much, the receptionist was sweet, but our experience with her was dismal. We may switch to another doctor there who is supposed to be great.

Dr. Alison E Zimon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.