Dr. Alissa L Hersh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alissa L Hersh?

I am so happy I found Dr. Hersh. Found my problem and was so helpful with medications, doctor's notes, explanations, etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Hersh to anyone.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Hersh was caring and attentive to my 11 year old son who has had a chronic cough for some time. She had an excellent way of talking to him - taking his history and explaining her care to him, and me. She made him feel at ease, and me too. She was thorough. We left with a plan that my son and I both felt comfortable with. As I reflect on the visit with Dr. Hersh, I truly felt that she was an excellent doctor.

Great Doctor

I took my 4 year old daughter to see her because of an allergic reaction to peanuts. I felt that Dr. Hersh was thoughtful, thorough, kind, informative and an excellent listener. She spent a lot of time with me and my twin girls and did a very comprehensive examination as well as listening to all of my concerns. She was also excellent with my children. I would highly recommend her.