Dr. Aliza Lifshitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aliza Lifshitz?

Simply Amazing

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I came to this doctor after my pediatrician kicked me out when I was 21. Ten years later and I am still honored to have this doctor. She has become part of my family. She is very conservative in treatment and her bedside manners are amazing. She at the end of the day is what a doctor should be. Someone who becomes part of your close family because at the end of the day if you can't trust your doctor - who can you trust?

THE BEST PHYSICIAN

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Is the best doctor!!! Incredible bed side manners,compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, great staff & just an incredible human being. If anyone is looking for a great doctor, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, YOU WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS & WILL BE GLAD THAT SHE IS PART OF YOUR LIFE.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

When living in Los Angeles I saw Dr. Lifshitz for almost 15 years as my primary care doctor and not once have I had any negative experience with her. She is compassionate with her patients and is one of those doctors you just don't find anymore. I was quite spoiled and miss her dearly since I had to move. She's extremely thorough when trying to dx or find solution to problematic health issues or ones beyond her expertise. She always referred me to a great specialist and followed up on my status with that doc. She answers questions without hesitation & is very patient,always with a smile. I'd recommend her to anyone.

A great and caring Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lifshitz for over 7 years-she is sensitive, a great listner, follows up on the recommendations she makes. She makes you the patient feel important and looked after. Dr. lifshitz explains diagnosis in a simple and easy to understand manner. She is also fluent in both Spanish and English which is a plus to her Hispanic patients.

Bedside manner

Posted on October 17th, 2008

Dr. Lifshitz is one of the most humane, compassionate, caring doctors I have known. She takes genuine interest in you as a person, not only as a patient. SHe'll remember things you share with her, even if mundane. Should be cloned.

Posted on May 24th, 2017