Dr. Aliza B Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aliza B Rabinowitz?

I have been a patient at Northwest Internal for many years. My primary physician left the practice a few years ago and I have been bouncing around between different doctors since mine left the practice. I can finally say that I am very happy with Dr. Rabinowitz! She takes the time to get to know you, listens to you and will work with you to make sure you're healthy & happy. Highly recommend!!!

The Best

I come from a family who got medical care from doctors who were family friends so I have high expectations for how I will be treated by a physician. Dr. Rabinowitz is the most thorough and thoughtful physician in my experience. One gets the feeling that she truly cares and wants what is best for the patient. I am adverse to taking drugs and she respects my feelings, working with me to find a more holistic approach to healing. In an age when most doctors rely on pills, Dr. Rabanowitz relies on listening and thoughtful recommendations. A++

I was so sad when I had to move away

Dr. Rabinowitz is by far the best physician I have ever had. She takes her time with you, wants to understand your medical history, family history and asks many questions. She is thorough and has a great personality to boot. When you go to her office, you barely have time to open a magazine before your name is called. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Her staff is also very pleasant. Nurses generally have a difficult time drawing blood from me (shey veins) but her staff not only gets it on the first try, but do not leave huge bruises, which I have suffered in other offices. I was so sad when I moved to Fla, as I cannot imagine finding as wonderful a physician here.

Dr. Rabinowitz has a very easy manner with patients. She listens and makes eye contact with you. You don't feel rushed or uncomfortable about asking questions. I wish she had called me with test results rather than mailing me a form letter, but I understand that she has a number of patients.

Dr. Aliza B Rabinowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.