Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alka Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alka Aggarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Not impressed at all
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alka Aggarwal - Posted on February 11th, 2018
Dr Aggarwal took care of my daughter and seemed to be good until her ego appeared to get bruised when a specialist physician overrode her decision to discharge her. From that point forward she gave the impression that she could care less. She never examined her once admitted to the hospital floor and when I questioned the care she was supposed to be directing she told my daughter that she was no longer her patient and was transferred to the teaching team. Thankfully that was the best thing that could have been done because her care and treatment finally resumed since being transferred from the ED.
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northern Westchester Hospital
15 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alka Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.