Dr. Alka G Sood Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alka G Sood?

Breath of fresh air!

Dr. Sood was like a breath of fresh air! My 1 wk old son had lost some wt and become dehydrated and the on call Dr in the hospital blamed me and I was devastated. I immediately went to Dr. Sood for a second opinion and I'm so glad I did. I was reassured that this was a medical issue and it was not my fault and that we needed to get my son nursed back to health. She was very compassionate and caring and totally supported me continuing to breastfeed my son. Very happy with the way our situation was handled!

Our daughter has seen Dr Sood since birth, she's a great doctor, very good with kids.

full time mom

moved from boston 1 yr ago Was so worried that i may not find a competent doctor in oklahoma Found a better than my previous doctor in east coast She is amazing when it comes to take care of the whole family as a unit not just the babies She is a god sent gift to my 4 kids

Best baby doctor in town

I have 2 children ages 6 and 10 the youngest has been patient since birth. I have been increasingly disappointed with Alka as a primary care provider for my children and will not be going back. Dr. Alka has a very negative bedside manner particularly if you disagree or challenge any of her directives, it borders on disrespectful. The office rules are authoritarian and customer service is nonexistent and you either do things their way or they make it very clear that "You may no longer be eligible" as a patient. I want a Doctor who understands the human side of the business and values both my business and patronage.

Great docs! still trying to get baby reflux issues strait but at least we know what it is now.

Missed problem completely

My nephew had been terribly fussy so she took him to see Alka. She expressed her concern that she thought he had an ear infection. Alka took two seconds to look in his ears and said they were fine. She said his chest congestion was from her having dairy in her diet (she's lactose intolerant). They had to take him to the ER that night and he had a double ear infection and croop cough. She has also been disrespectful and short in the past.