Dr. Alkmini Anastasiadou Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Alkmini Anastasiadou?

Dr A is the best!

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr A combines expertise in traditional and alternative medicines. She has an amazing depth and breadth of knowledge. Under her care, I have been able to stop several medications and have never felt better. She has worked with me gently, thoughtfully and patiently to address a myriad of health issues and has brought me to the point where my body is much stronger and able to naturally heal. The atmosphere in her office is stress free, due to her own wonderful demeanor and her very competent and caring staff. They are highly professional, and very kind. I cannot recommend her strongly enough.

Brilliant doctor and superb "care"

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

The patient experience you have with Dr Alkmini is unlike any other experience you have with docs in New York: It's like getting actual proper care from someone who genuinely cares and investigates the problem rather than find a label and force medications down you. And you can tell she enjoys being the detective too, she will not give up or give into a half diagnosis. I'll never forget the first session I had with her, I'd visited over my lunch break and thought I'd be out in 30 minutes. Little did I know she took 2 hours to listen to me and then educate me on condition. I walked away informed and with a sense of being in good hands. Not only is she extremely caring and relentless in figuring out your condition (hormonal problems can be complex!) she is also extremely smart and curious - often talking about recent studies, breakthroughs and such. This makes me feel like I'm with someone who is also going to be progressive and not bound by the limitations of our "fast food" healthcare system in the States. We are still working through some of my symptoms but I have a lot of faith in her. The blood results speak for themselves. When I went back to my home country I had a new set of bloodwork done and they confirmed that all the levels were excellent and whatever I was doing I should continue to do because it looked great. So hopefully now it's just a matter of time for the body to self-heal. Superbly professional, dedicated and and good at what she does. Love her.

I was so excited to hear that Dr. A

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I was so excited to hear that Dr. A was doing vitamin infusions! I love getting them from her! I go in to get something called the MYERS COCKTAIL infusion which is a bunch of good stuff that makes me feel amazing. Just like how Rihanna tweeted getting a vitamin IV, so am I!!!

Amazing doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr. Anastasiadou is an azming doctor! Thank you for all your help.

I Wish I had Found Dr. A Sooner

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I wish I had found Dr. A sooner- before my last doctor decided to do radioactive treatment on my thyroid, which there is no turning back from. She has really explained things to me so clearly - to really understand how my thyroid works, and how to help treat it the more natural way, even after sadly radioactive treatment. Love her.

I Love Vitamin Infusions!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I was so excited to hear that Dr. A was doing vitamin infusions! I love them... I get something called the MYERS COCKTAIL infusion, which is a bunch of good stuff that makes me feel amazing.

The Best

Posted on June 29th, 2012

It saddened as well as frightened me to hear she was no longer a participant of my health insurance. I havent been able to find anyone whom can compare.

6 years

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I've been going here for almost six years now and 90% of my experiences have been good ones. The nurses are all extremely nice (they remember me even if a year has gone by), my primary doctor is always genuinely happy to see me and remembers medical and personal details from years ago, and it's never too hard to get a same day appointment.

Informative

Posted on May 16th, 2012

My visit was great! The consultation was very informative, the staff is courteous and friendly. It's a very warm and comfortable facility.

Saved my sanity

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Alkmini's care saved my life and sanity. She is detailed, thoughtful and methodical and nothing surprises her If you have a simple or complex endocrine disorder, she will be able to help.

She is the greatest!

Posted on March 15th, 2012

She is the greatest! I have been with her for 10 years- and I was dying 10 years ago- and now I am still alive.

Dr. Anastasiadou is one of the best

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Anastasiadou is one of the best in her line of medicine. We have seen a handful of others and felt most comfortable with her. She was always thorough in her explanations, which put me at great ease .