Dr. Alla Belilovsky Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Alla Belilovsky?

Great doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Excellent Experience

Posted on April 25th, 2016

My insurance changed this year, so had to find another primary care doctor. My experience with Dr. Belilovksky, and her staff, has been outstanding. She's spends as much time as needed, so may run a bit late, but I find it well worth the wait. She explains everything in layman's language - is extremely clear and bright. I am delighted I found her! Only one of a few doctors who take my insurance. Thank you, Dr. Belilovsky!

I feel safe and well taken care of with this doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2013

She is the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever met. My mom and I both see her and she takes a great amount of time "planning" with us to get on a better track to better health. Whether it is assessing the problem or referring us to great specialists, this doctor is phenomenal and leaves no stone unturned.

great doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

great doctor

Great Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Belilovsky is a great Doctor. She always listens to all my concerns and makes me feel very comfortable. Her secretary is very nice, and a very nice office.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Belilovsky is the best. I worked with her at Lenox Hill and know what a fantastic clinician she is- very detailed and interested in every patient. I send my entire family, including myself to her office.

Excelent doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2012

She spent a lot of time with me. She has very good skills and great intuition for diagnostic

Excellent physician

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Belilovsky is an excellent physician. She is caring, attentive, and very knowledgeable. She makes me feel comfortable during my office visits with her and also whenever I call on the phone to ask questions. She spends the necessary time with me, and follows up on all the tests in a timely fashion. She calls me with results as soon as they come in, and explains everything in details so that I can understand exactly what to do. Amazing!

Posted on February 11th, 2012

Dr. Belilovsky was really helpful when I came in with some repeated and scary chest pains. She did a great job putting me at ease, explaining all the tests and assuring me that it was just a muscular problem .

Dr. Belilovsky is an amazing doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Dr. Belilovsky is a caring physician. She spends time with patients, has excellent bedside manners, and very thorough, and knowledgeable. She is an amazing doctor".

Posted on October 10th, 2016