Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alla Gonchar
Dr. Alla Gonchar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Gonchar is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital and Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Alla Gonchar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 23
This good doctor who did not notice he heard that my daughter pneumonia, Tuesday we were in her office with complaints of pain in the left side and with the temperature, it is listened to and examined my daughter, not written out any medicine, said a hundred rebenek just a fan, Wednesday I called her that the child gets worse, she does not walk does not eat at all and is not lifted off the bed, the doctor reassures me that forbid child cheer no reason to go to the ambulance, and on Thursday we went to the hospital with pneumonia !!! !!!! Horror!!!!! It's a good doctor? !!!!
Dr. Gonchar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Staten Island University Hospital North
Coney Island Hospital
St John's Episcopal Hospital
St. John's Riverside Hospital
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Si University Hospital
Saint John`s Episcopal
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Alla Gonchar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlla Gonchar Medical PC, 10 Shore Blvd, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Alla Gonchar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.