Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alla Liberstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I have come to find that dr.liberstein is in high demand, sometimes it takes a while to see her, but an appointment with the NP or PA is always available. Her staff is very courteous. Dr. Liberstein takes her time and is sincere about her health care. I am very satisfied and would recommend to anyone.
don't take your elderly mother or father to Dr. Liberstein; she doesn't care about her patients' well being. she refused to provide documentation that would help my grandmother to get into assisted living purely on the basis of a personal vendetta. The staff was completely unprofessional and mocked the caretakers while being completely obstructionist.
I totally feel like I am being cared for with respect and genuine concern for my problems.I have on occasion had to wait for an appointment but,if I really needed to be seen accomodations were made with little wait time on my behalf. I feel as though the office staff are easy to talk with and have always been courteous. I have needed on occasion needed to be seen by a specialist and my request was handeled promptly. The only "snags" I have had is getting my insurance to co-operate with my doctor's suggestions for care. I am completely happy with Dr.Liberstein and her staff.
New York Medical College
Dr. Alla Liberstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alla Liberstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.