Dr. Alla Liberstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alla Liberstein?

Mediocre

Very nice, overbooks appointments constantly, seems to be more capitalist than caring.

She needs more help

Happy Patient

I have come to find that dr.liberstein is in high demand, sometimes it takes a while to see her, but an appointment with the NP or PA is always available. Her staff is very courteous. Dr. Liberstein takes her time and is sincere about her health care. I am very satisfied and would recommend to anyone.

poor care for the elderly

don't take your elderly mother or father to Dr. Liberstein; she doesn't care about her patients' well being. she refused to provide documentation that would help my grandmother to get into assisted living purely on the basis of a personal vendetta. The staff was completely unprofessional and mocked the caretakers while being completely obstructionist.

I totally feel like I am being cared for with respect and genuine concern for my problems.I have on occasion had to wait for an appointment but,if I really needed to be seen accomodations were made with little wait time on my behalf. I feel as though the office staff are easy to talk with and have always been courteous. I have needed on occasion needed to be seen by a specialist and my request was handeled promptly. The only "snags" I have had is getting my insurance to co-operate with my doctor's suggestions for care. I am completely happy with Dr.Liberstein and her staff.