Dr. Alla A Matsievskaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alla A Matsievskaya?

We love Dr. Alla. She is an exceptional Pediatrician and has been caring for my children for the last 16 years. She has come in on the weekend countless times over the years to recheck my children and put my mind at ease. She is just a great person and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Always so good to my little boys have helped us with all medical needs and advice on a way to be healthy ☺....

She took wonderful care of my son and we stayed with her until he was too old to keep seeing her!

Wonderful Doctor with a big heart

I like the fact that Dr Alla is very nice,she welcomes you with a big smile.She looks at all angles rather then assume.Very good doctor! The only Dr that comes in on her day off to help others in need!

My girls call her the funny doctor, she knows how to humor small children and ease their fears. She once stayed after hours to see my baby that had a high fever. The one bad thing is I waited once or twice for more than a half hour, but most of the time it's about 10 minutes.