Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alla R Sarkisyan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
We love Dr Sarkisyan. Many in my family have switched to her because of her thoroughness, caring, compassionate nature. Her office staff are helpful and follow up when they say they will. Sometimes she does run late but as long as you know that and plan for it, she's worth it. In today's busy rush you in and rush you out medical offices, I personally would rather have my doctor, my moms and other loved ones Doctor be thorough and not miss anything. She saved me and more importantly my baby's life and I will forever be grateful. She is wonderful with my elderly mom and keeps her healthy and checks on her regularly.
It took me a week to get anyone to call back to set up a new patient appointment. When I finally did the day off the appointment my 4year old had a fever and was vomiting. I called to change the appointment and their reply was that if I canceled the appointment I should just find a new Doctor. Nice!!! My kids come first and im not going to bring a 4yr old to my doctor appointment with a fever and I'm sure patients there would not want me too. Glad I found out how this office was before I got in to it. Would not recommend to women with kids!!!!!!!!
40 Years Experience
Azerbaijan Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Metrowest Medical Center
Dr. Alla R Sarkisyan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSmg Groton Internal Medicine, 497 Main St, Groton, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alla R Sarkisyan in this video.
Dr. Alla R Sarkisyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Groton, MA.