Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan Alberton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I most remember that this doctor was sarcastic, rude, condescending, argumentive and in no way respectful towards me. The last time I saw him was over 3 years ago and I was near tears due to the unforgivable verbal treatment I was receiving from him. I vowed that day to find another general practitioner and I have found a doctor who treats me with respect, listens while I tell him my problem and doesn't interrupt me in the middle of a sentence with, "Well, why would you do that? or some other smart remark. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He always acted this way when he and I were alone in the room together which was almost every time I had an appt. I was 69 years old when I saw him last. I have been to many doctors in my life time for treatment, I worked for 3 psychiatrists in Ohio before moving to Florida in 1999. Before that I was employed by the hospital there as a medical transcriptionist at the hospital for 5 years, so I have been around many excellent doctors both as a patient and an employee. None of them have ever treated me in this manner. I hope this prevents some other poor sole from having to go through what I experienced.
Great doctor. He spent good time taking care of me and my needs. I've seen other doctors at this practice, but I will make sure I only use Dr. Alberton for me and my family. I'm an older patient and I have had trouble in the past finding a provider I can connect with. I plan on referring any of my friends and family to him going forward
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
15 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Locations & DirectionsBenteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center, 1001 S Knik Goose Bay Rd, Wasilla, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allan Alberton in this video.
Dr. Allan Alberton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wasilla, AK.