Dr. Allan Aven Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allan Aven?

Awful emotionally abusive approach to patient

Dr. Aven was very thorough in his examination, but after finding that I had a thyroid issue I asked some questions. The doctor basically belittled me and spoke abusively to me about my stupidity -- for asking relevant questions. I never went back. For the record - when I went to the endocrinologist the questions I had asked were relevant and the information I had was correct. I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstances.

Excellent doctor

The Nov. 2010 Chicago Tribune article on Dr. Aven is malicious. It's character assination even after the man has paid the price. He's an excellent doctor. I was with him for 30 years and he never did wrong by me or my family.

Doctor's Response