Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan Bledstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
One of the best doctors I've had. Thoughtful, caring, pensive, tries to track down the solutions to the many health problems with which we discuss/consult about. He tries to follow whatever leads he can think of to keep me healthy, which isn't all that easy, because I have numerous problems. I appreciate the fact that he takes a lot of time with his patients , so most of us don't object to waiting beyond their appoint ment time, because we know that he is involved in finding how to solve our problems.
Dr. Bledstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Allan Bledstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Allan Bledstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.