Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan S Chamberlain
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamlin, WV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chamberlain is affiliated with St. Marys Medical Center Inc. Dr. Chamberlain has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
After going through a few doctors without any success, Dr. Chamberlain correctly diagnosed an unusual (and extremely painful) syndrome I was experiencing. He referred me to Dr. Barber at Cleveland Clinic for treatment. Dr. Barber is compassionate and was able to fix the problem. Dr. Chamberlain not only thorough in his examinations, he is respectful of his patients, and has great bedside manner. He is also very knowledgeable of the weird things that can go wrong with us women. Another very important thing about him and his nurse: they are good at educating the patient. The follow-up was great, too. Thank you Dr. Chamberlain for figuring out what was wrong with my body and the referral to put an end to the severe pain. Also, thank you for fitting me immediately into your busy schedule. That normally doesn't' t happen to a first time patient. Awesome staff, too!
HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE TRI STATE AREA. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR 20 PLUS YEARS. HE HAS DONE ALOT FOR ME AND I WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER AS LONG AS HES IN PRACTICE.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Chamberlain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLincoln County Primary Care Center, 7400 Lynn Ave, Hamlin, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allan S Chamberlain in this video.
Dr. Allan S Chamberlain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamlin, WV.