Dr. Allan L Crimm Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Allan L Crimm?

best around

I highly recommend this doctor. I was his patient for over 20 years. his diagnosis saved me from developing "foot drop" as a result of a back injury. I made the mistake of transferring to doctors nearer my home and discovered the difference in care. he is by far the most caring, efficient, prompt doctor I've ever worked with. I regret switching, especially at my age.

patient

medical records

if you go to this practice, first ask how conflicts in medical records ,if they should occur, are resolved. get something in writing. signed by him. then make sure you receive a copy of your records on a regular basis. I have found errors of all types that could not/would not be resolved. tainted my medical care/treatment. tried a few times to straighten out the problem; without success. in fact there was a medical report from a doctor that I had never seen, yet the report was initialed by him , accepted by him. in my file. other concerns were found as well. be careful. medical records can follow you forever. affect your future med. treatment

Retired Educator

Dr. Crimm is not only knowledgeable but caring. What I like about him is that he is actually interested in the total welfare of his patients; he does not have an egotistical, self-centered attitude because he is he is good. If you want a dr. to stoke you and tell you what you want to hear, dr. crimm is the wrong dr. I reccommend Dr. Crimm to anyone who wants an honest, insightful, caring dr.

He is exceptionally caring and a superb diagnostician. He really listens to his patient's concerns and asks incisive questions. He's the best!

Dr. Allan L Crimm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.