Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Allan Disraeli
Dr. Allan Disraeli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Disraeli is affiliated with Harris Methodist H E B, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Disraeli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Allan Disraeli has the following 5 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Allan Disraeli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allan Disraeli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Disraeli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Forest Park Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Texas Health Dallas
Baylor Hospital Of Garland
Presbyterian Of Dallas
52 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions333 N Shiloh Rd, Garland, TX
Dr. Allan Disraeli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.