Dr. Allan Gittman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allan Gittman?

Brilliant doctor and friendly staff.

I'm a bit surprised by these reviews- I find Dr. Gittman and his staff more then friendly and capable. They helped me with my insurance when I was having issues, even on a day when they weren't open and were doing office/filing end of year stuff. The front desk and nurse is always so kind and go the extra mile. They stay open after 5 on certain days for people who work. Dr. Gittman stays in the room and is literally a medical dictionary. I told him about a sore muscle and basically gave me a biology lesson, explained what caused it what not to do, etc. The waiting room is large with a lot of reading materials, it's never full and I've never waited more than 15 minutes, even without an appointment.

The worst Dr Ever he needs his license revoked!!!

This Dr only examines you if you want pain meds. He doesn't address the issues you came in for. He sticks his head in the door if you have a cold or any kind of infection he thinks you're contagious. Don't go tho this Doctor

Dr realized my Cronin pain isues an helped me very much

Worst ever

Saw him one time and he didnt even sit down, acted like i was an inconvenience. Three months have gone by and I am still waiting for a referral to a specialist from the office. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

WORST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER

I would NOT recommend this doctor!!!! TO be fair I have used this doctor a couple years back and they have my medical history of what I was prescribed at the time. When I decided to come back to this office I was told that I could not have any illegal substances in my system or else they would keep my money. In all fairness I can understand that and that is why I took a CVS test for marijuana because I admit I have tried it to ease my back pain. THe test came up negative so i decided to move forward to the office again. Unfortunately for some reason it came up positive for marijuana and was very shocked because I took a drug test right before I went to take his test. This doctors office knows I was prescribed oxycodone and xanax and have this in their medical records. THis is why I was seeing him before. So they proceeded to give me a open appointment to come back to test clean. I came back a week later and took the test again and came up negative for ILLEGAL substances. I paid this doctor for what I believe to be an absorbent amount for the initial visit of $ 325. and when they gave me an open appointment to come back they told me I wouldn't have to pay again. When I came back a week later to take the drug test over again they charged me another $50 dollars. Like I said I tested clean for marijuana a week later and proceeded to be seen by doctor. Mind you I got there at 3pm . Dr Gittman came in and told me that they dont prescribe that anymore , knowing that is what I was there for because I was a patient of his before. He could of told me this from the beginning so he wouldn't waste his time nor mine. All his staff have a miserable attitude and ended leaving there by 5pm. He kept most of my money. I inquired with other doctors office and none them kept your money for the situation when I explained it to them. I feel like I was hustled and I am looking to get my money back. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

I barely got past the office staff. I called to make an appointment and have never talked to a more disinterested medical office person. Everything was so difficult with her (Holly) that I was exhausted by the time I got off the phone. Realizing that was just round one I called and cancelled the appointment. If just getting an appointment is that troublesome for them I don't want to see what happens if I actually came in.

one if the most dynamic doctor i've ever been treated by

Lousy dishonest

The man is not honest. He says he does not prescribe certain meds when I know he has prescribed then for my roommate. Also I have been told by his office staff that if he would prescribe them for me, he would only do it three times per year. In other words, he does prescribe them and therefore is not honest. Additionally, his bedside manner stinks.

This practice sucks!!!

My rating

Dr. Gittman's office staff is the best thing about this office and they aren't all that great with customer service. They can be curt and short with you. Waiting to see the doctor is 30 minutes at times and then he takes less than 2-5 minutes with you and seems too distracted at times. He is quite often not in the office.

AWESOME NP'S, DR AND STAFF

I always see the nurse practitioners and I love them! The NP's are very attentive and knowledgeable. They saved my life! Marlene and Shelly are the reason I go to this office.

RUDE STAFF - Horrible Follow-up - Completely left me hanging -

I was diagnosed with a contageous virus -yet only saw the nurse. They told me after my bloodwork came in that it was 'nothing serious' - no need to come in really...but when i finally did and got the diagnosis - it is very serious...i proably gave the virus to other people - they wouldn't tell me over phone the problem, and had me pay for another appointment for the results. Now I can't even get a doctor note and I'm supposed to be getting bed rest and I"m stuck at work - i'll never get better like this...Thanks a lot Doc...I've called for over a week now - because my office wants a note. I don't even have the energy to call back there any more. ..DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE, ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY.