The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan S Hill has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Colorectal Surgery
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This was the worst experience I have dealt with in a long time. I was put off for months by the scheduling women ( Gina). When I finally did get ahold of her she gave me a date and time. I re-arranged my whole life. I am a single mother, so this was a big deal for me. The day of surgery I call to see how long the procedure would be and was told I was late. My appointment was at 3:00pm. I was calling at 9:30am. They were un- apologetic and rude ( Rebecca and Gina). Don't waste your time or energy on this office or DR. Getting any surgery is taxing, but dealing with a Dr who is somewhat cold and un- organized staff is not worth the time or money.
I was referred to Dr. Hill by my primary care physician. I was able to get an appointment quickly and although Dr. Hill was a bit late on my initial appointment he was apologetic for the wait and then really took his time with me. A discussion of my procedure that included the standard way as well as the latest technique as an option. I was very pleased with the appointment, had confidence in his ability and knew I would be well cared for. I have already suggested Dr. Hill to another of my family members that need a similiar procedure.
36 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Allan S Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllan Stewart Hill Md, 555 Petaluma Ave Ste C, Sebastopol, CA
Dr. Allan S Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.