Dr. Allan Hoekzema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Hoekzema?

Excellent results, even 20 years after surgery... still happy

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Hoekzema was highly recommended, so about 20 years ago I went to have him give me an opinion on a serious knee problem. He carefully explained what the problem was (without the aid of MRI, just experience) and we booked surgery. Surgery went fine (I still have the video he gave me) and the problem was very well fixed; good as knew. Although I prayed much, I still give the Dr. plenty of credit for such an excellent outcome (God did the healing).

Ruined my life

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

This doctor ruined my life. He is supposed to be a wonderful surgeon. He was number one when I lived in MI. I questioned a surgery he wanted to perform and wanted a second opinion. After that he closed my file and told worker's comp there was nothing wrong with me. After that there was not a doctor who would treat me. After years of pain and forced to move to another state I found a doctor who would treat me.

Posted on March 28th, 2016