Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan S Jaffe
Dr. Allan S Jaffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Sartori Memorial Hospital, Unity Hospital and Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's). Dr. Jaffe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Allan S Jaffe has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Allan S Jaffe has the following 30 expertise
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Heart Injuries
- Heart Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allan S Jaffe - Posted on January 5th, 2016
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Jaffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Allan S Jaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Allan S Jaffe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.