Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan G Kalich has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Allan G Kalich has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 2 of 2
Very kind and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable. He has saved my life twice so far with his wisdom and discernment. My body feels better than it did 50 years ago! He has successfully treated conditions other doctors say for which there is no treatment or cure. No surgery or medications, just the A.T. Still method of Osteopathic Manipulation.
43 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDiscography Inc, 1838 Ridgeview St, Mesquite, TX
Dr. Allan G Kalich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.