Dr. Allan N Krutchik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan N Krutchik?

Doesn't know how to treat cancer patients!

Dr Krutchik claims to know about all cancers and an expert and has treated all cancers! He does not know about most except maybe blood cancer and he has very poor bedside manners! He refused to give my husband treatments necessary for brain cancer and as a result my husband suffered in miserable pain because of this doctor! He also went on holiday vacation and said he couldn't give my husband the medicine keeping him well bc the office would be closed and my husband ended up having a stroke and died painfully. Do not take your loved ones to this incompetent doctor who claims he knows all and really doesn't know much!

Credit to Profession

I have been a patient for over six years.This doctor keeps up with research, excellent communicator, very thorough and methodical during examinations, continuity with other doctors and has excellent bed side manners. He is a true credit to his profession.

Under his care for seven years

I have been under Dr. Krutchik's care for seven years. He has always been a caring and excellent doctor. He also treated my husband during this time. He did extensive research and was very open to getting second opinions. His staff was very compassionate. Both my husband and I had months of chemo at his office. During that time we were treated with care and respect. We also had as much time for discussion as needed and was never rushed. His office was calm and we never felt like "just a number". Calls to him on off hours were returned immediately. I am glad to have him as my oncologist and would whole heartly recommend his practice

The woman scheduling appointments is horrible to patients

My 77 year old mother who has MDS wanted to have her treatments closer to home and was told by her doctor at Hackensack University Hospital, that she could go to the Cancer Center in Franklin Lakes. The hospital scheduled her first week of treatment for her, but let her know she would need to schedule with the Cancer Center for future treatments. My mother was very impressed by the Care she received by the doctor and his staff, and was very comfortable with the new arrangement. When she called to schedule her next week of treatments she was handled so rudely by the woman who makes the schedule, she was almost brought to tears. When she called a second time to explain to this person that she was usually too tired to make appointments in the afternoon (she was given a week of 2:45 appointments), the woman told her "Fine! I'll just remove you from the computer!" When you're dying of cancer, I don't think a nice voice on the other side of the phone is too much to ask! My mom wont be going back there.