Allan Lieberman Is this you?

Have you seen Allan Lieberman?

He doubled the dose of my thyroid med . I had never had any troubles until he did this. it was too high a dose to begin with I got very sick could not stay awake. I was always sick. Finally I went to an endo who told me what he did was very dangerous. I didn't need to have my dose adjusted . The endo put me back on my previous dose of thyroid med.

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. When I was very sick, I was literally unable to get an appointment. He tried to treat me through his staff which was counter productive. As my health declined and he still ignored me knowing doctors with his specialty are basically unavailable in my part of the country and I'm unable to travel.

Call us.

Posted on September 13th, 2014

He is God's gift to mankind. We all love and respect him. Blessings to you and yours!

The best doctor in Charleston.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Lieberman is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. He ran appropriate test and found many problems that other doctors never even considered. He sees the whole body, not just a part of it. He works to find the problem, not on just the symptoms of the problem. God has truly blessed this man in giving him insight like I have never seen and we are blessed to have him. He is a gift to the medical community.

Posted on September 20th, 2017