Dr. Allan Luskin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Allan Luskin?

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Increidble bedside manner!

Knows his stuff!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I actually haven't seen him for many years now because he basically cured me through allergy shots. I'm looking him up now to refer him to a friend.

He is an acquired taste

Posted on December 18th, 2013

During the introductory phase where I was expressing my concerns/reason for the visit he gave me intense eye contact and a blank state that I wasn't sure I was saying what he wanted to hear. Then when I finished my statements there was a long awkward pause where I finally had to ask what his thoughts were. At one point he interrupted me and put his finger up saying "we will discuss one thing at a time." I felt like he was scolding me. In the end he was very informative and explained things very well but you have to get last his personality.

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Excellent Dr. Very thoughtful, spends the needed amount of time to gather and share information. Thinks outside the box. Very calming.

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I've been seeing Dr Luskin for 5+ yrs. He's the only Dr I see on a regular basis who is interested in all thingsabout a patient, the entire 'package', as opposed to just whatever problem happens to be presenting at just that moment. He a great listener, something I've found very rare these days in a Dr's office.

Posted on June 16th, 2014