Dr. Allan Goldstein Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Allan Goldstein?

Trust your child to no other!

Posted on September 8th, 2008

DR. Goldstein caught what several others missed and performed an analplasty on my son at 1 year old. I don't think I would allow any other person on earth to perform this.It's been a long tough road since then, but for my son to have the function he does is nothing short of a miracle. And I have Dr. Goldstein to thank for it! His manner and attention to minor complications after the surgery was humbling. I've met no doctor before or since who handles his patients issues the way he did.

Metastatic Melanoma