Dr. Allan D Macintyre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan D Macintyre?

A NEW START AT AGE 70

The day we met Dr. Macintyre, could not have been more fortuitous. Winning the Meeting Dr. Macintyre turns out to be one of the most fortunate days of our lives. Our 45+ years of marriage has been dominated by issues related to weight and health. Misfortune (rejection of our insurance) by another surgeon led us to Dr. Mac. Every appointment, starting at the first, was related to preparing us physically, mentally and emotionally for the day of surgery. He used HIS gym and HIS trainer to prepare us for the best possible surgical outcome and most rapid recovery. My wife and I were operated on 1-1/2 hours apart 9/27/16. With all we might have worried about ( my stroke, our age, will it work, can we handle the changes that we hoped would come). At every turn we were, encouraged, inspired,and educated. Today our lives are well beyond any expectation we could have hoped for. Our friends cannot believe the changes,nor can we. The joy of wearing clothes that fit, feel good and look good, left our lives years ago. We dreamed a dream and Dr. Macintyre made them come true. I am Jim, my Wife is Trudy. Our # is 702-373-3089. Our hope is that you will call us before deciding your obstacles cannot be overcome or that another surgeon can or will do what Dr Mac did for us. There is so much for us to share.Thank you Dr. Macintyre for our new lives.......Jim & Trudy. Also to you Katie and staff.

Dr. Allan Macintyre

Dr. Macintyre I really liked, no waiting, listens and is really concerned, I am really happy I found him/

Bariatric surgery

Dr. MacIntyre is amazing!!! He truly cares about his patients and takes his time with you. He has wonderful bedside manner and his staff is so friendly! I highly recommend Dr MacIntyre!!!

Bariatric Patient

Dr. is very humble, takes the time to explain procedures and his follow up care is impecable.