Dr. Allan S Marks Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Allan S Marks?

Worth the Wait

Although I have never been to the office and sat in the waiting room for less than 30 minutes (an hour and a half one time!) I can say that Dr Marks is always friendly and talkative and worth the wait. Dr Marks is open to any alternative vaccination schedules and will help you choose what fits your views and wants with treatment. His staff are also incredibly friendly and helpful. The only downfall is the long wait to see him and trying to find parking.

The best Doctor, and person ever.

We really miss Dr. Marks. I had him for my 5 children for 18 years. now it is almost 7 years later and I still can not say I found a replacement. I wish him well wherever he is.

Great pediatrician

Never once had a bad experience with Dr Marks. He is always caring and professional, listens well to your concerns and always makes sure your kids get the treatment they need. A number of times my kids saw him on Saturday or Sunday - not regular hours of course, but he was there in the office during cold/flu season because people had sick kids and needed help.I hope he stops this, actually, he needs to find some "backup docs" that will give him some free weekends with his own family.

Dr. Allan S Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilo, HI.