Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan J Mccorkle MD
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Lubbock, TX . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle has 3 locations
7021 Kewanee Ave Unit 6104
Lubbock, TX 79424
7021 Kewanee Ave Bldg 6
Lubbock, TX 79424
Book Online Now
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle has the following 15 expertise
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allan J Mccorkle - Posted on November 27th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allan J Mccorkle - Posted on February 24th, 2012
28 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle Accepts the Following Insurance
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allan J Mccorkle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.