Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan D Mckenzie
Dr. Allan D Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Mckenzie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan D Mckenzie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. M is my PCP and I am very happy with him, his Nurses, staff. Lab on site, x-ray on site. Very easy to talk to and communicate with doctor and clinic. Nearly zero waiting room time. Some of the best wait times while back in the exam rooms also. Blood draws quick, pleasant, professional, nearly no pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Locations & DirectionsAllan Dee Mckenzie Md, 4523 Woodlawn Dr, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allan D Mckenzie in this video.
Dr. Allan D Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.