Dr. Allan Mendell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allan Mendell?

Too many meds, so little result, addiction

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Overmedicates

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Mendell misdiagnosed my son with adhd and prescribed a stimulant medication very quickly. This led to a tragedy. My son had depression/anxiety and the medication made him worse. After a terrible meeting with Dr. Mendell and mistakes and extremely rude and insensitive behavior from the Counseling Center of Nashua my son refused to see another therapist. He felt alone and hid his depression thinking there was no help out there for him. After trying to get through each day and feeling more alone he took his own life. He was an intelligent and very sensitive and caring young man. I am warning patients to stay away from this practice and Dr. Mendell. They spend little time with patients and are quick to diagnose and prescribe medication without fully understanding what is going on. Their main objective is to make as much money as possible.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Mendell does not take time to listen. He is very quick to keep writing prescriptions.

Too many meds, too little result.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr Mendell gives meds too freely..my son's health is getting worse and worse

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Mendell did nothing but wrongly diagnose me. I feel like, after reading all the reviews on him, that e believes that everybody is ADHD. I have been in therapy and been seeing psychiatrists for over 10 years. After moving, my mom set me up with him, and after the first 30 minutes he diagnosed me with ADHD. He justified this by saying it was the reason that i was bullied, dropped out of school, and didnt leave the house. That was 4 years ago. I obviously stopped seeing him, but for the 5 months that i was, he had me on over 9 different medications. I ended up gaining over 80 pounds from them, and none of them worked. I have since then been correctly diagnosed with Bipolar 2, Anxiety, and OCD. He did nothing to help my condition. He made things worse if anything. He would change his mind on my meds after less than average 8 minute appts. I wouldnt reccomend him to my worst enemy. This man has no clue.

Posted on March 28th, 2017