Dr. Allan J Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan J Nichols?

Thoughtful, High Quality Care

I had a complex problem that Dr. Nichols and his team worked with until we found a treatment plan. I could tell he really thought about my issues which sometimes meant I didn't get an answer right away. I did need to call the office to get results from blood tests. The results were normal which is probably why I didn't get a call. When there were abnormal results I was called promptly and an appointment was made within 2 days. I felt very confident that I was getting the best care available. He is not a warm fuzzy doctor but you will get exceptional care and a well thought out treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Nichols and his staff.

Not a good review

The entire staff prior to meeting the doctor were wonderful as those after my visit with him. It was a very disappointing first visit with him. If I were not a proactive patient, I strongly believe I would have been dismissed in two minutes. Felt talked down to and in a very condisending demenor. After having a stress test 6 business days ago, I have not heard from them as to the results. Not very reassuring having to wait to see what is wrong. Talk about stress.

Dr. Allan J Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.