Dr. Allan Ohman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Ohman Jr?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr. Ohman. Absolutely love him, my husband and I both have been going to him for years. All I can say is thank God he's young enough that maybe he won't be retiring during my life time.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Allan Ohman for about 15 years and we really like him. He is so pleasant, and listens to all our questions. He is the best doctor we have ever had..Also, my son and his wife go to Dr. Ohman too and they really like him too. I can't say enough words that describe how much we like him.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Doctor is good but facility is awful. Fast food bags left in waiting area, distorted intercom calling patients back to doctor area (HIPPA) and bugs on bathroom floors. Front desk more concerned in collecting money than presenting a friendly face.

Too hard to get a new patient appointment

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I was shopping for a new PCP after my PCP of nearly 20 years left town and tried to get a new patient appointment with Dr Allan Ohman. I called several times, finally left a message for the intake person, but I missed their call and tried several times to call back and finally gave up. So I can't review Dr Ohman but his reviews looked pretty good.

Wonderful Pediatrician!

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Dr. Ohman is wonderful. My 2 children have been going to him for 3 years now. I have no clue why someone would give him 1 star. Don't let that deter you, I was on his waiting list for over 6 months and was so happy when he was accepting new patients. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and you do not wait long to see him.

Caring

Posted on November 13th, 2013

This doctor is the best doctor I and my wife have ever gone to. He lets us ask questions and take our time telling him what our problem is. We have used Dr. Ohman for over 10 years and we have never been disappointed after we have seen him. We especially like his down-to earth attitude. His diagnosis has always been right on target. He doesn't rush us.

Amazing

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Both of my girls see Dr Ohman, he is the best pediatrician!!! He is caring and explains what is going on, he answers all questions before even asked.

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Dr Ohman is a wonderful caring person. He is exceptional with children. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr.Ohman for over 10 years and have been completely satisfied. He has been a big help to us, and is a very devoted doctor and a very caring one.

Posted on September 26th, 2010

Both my wife and I have seen Dr. Ohman since he started in this office and have been nothing but very satisfied.The only reason I would not recommend Dr. Ohman to anyone else is that he has too many patients already because he is so good and so popular

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

This doctor is wonderful, have been seeing him for the past 6 years for both of my boys and he always listens to me and the kids, interacts with them all the time to make thier visits fun and not scary. Very recommended!I went thru 4 doctors with my first child before finding him.

Great Doctor in older office

Posted on January 5th, 2009

Don't be fooled by the office building. It's old but Dr. Ohman is great. My one complaint is there is not another pediatrician in the office so if you can't get in to see him, you have to see a general. However, my kids have seen most of the docs there and I don't have any complaints.