Dr. Allan Peck Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Allan Peck?

Patient

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Peck has done my colonoscopy since my first one. He is great! He has never hurt me, and do not have any discomfort after my procedures. I am told that is a blessing, and heard some horror stories from others with different Specialists. He just did my colonoscopy and Endoscopy yesterday. I felt good since immediately after completion. I will always chose Dr. Allan Peck for my procedures.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

If you can love the MD who does your colonoscopy-that's saying something!!

Average doctor horrible office staff.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Dr Peck is an average doctor. However the staff at the Tristate Digestive Institute are the worst I've ever experienced. They are rude, and will take 2-3 days just to return your phone calls. In addition the office is so poorly run that wait times are that of 1+ hours despite the fact that Dr. Peck can only see you for 15 minutes max and often will spend less time than that with you. You are just a number to this practice.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

It is the worst medical practice I've dealt with.

Awful practice.

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr Peck's practice is the worst medical practice I've dealt with in my life. It's impossible to get in contact with his office. You'll call get a voicemail service, and within the next 2-3 days you'll talk to a receptionist or medical assistant. It's IMPOSSIBLE to speak with Dr Peck over the phone or have any contact with him outside of a 5 minute consultation. Dr Peck may have accurately diagnosed my issue (IBS) but outside of medication which didn't work he was clueless on how to treat it. He knew nothing of diet changes or other ways to treat my condition.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

This practice has gone downhill since my first experience with them many years ago..previous reviewer was CORRECT...impossible to speak with your Dr..made an appt prior to recent procedure to discuss with Dr Peck & was mis-scheduled..billing office will NOT help you determine correct charges made...and the person who returns your calls needs to be a nurse or, at the very least, more medically astute.., Had a capsule (camera) endoscopy..& 10days later was still trying to get results, to be told one Dr was able to read them & he was ON VACATION!!! This practice is TOO BIG & you feel like you are on the assembly line of patients...will definitely try to find a smaller practice wen needed in the future.

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Dr. Peck has extremely well bedside manner. He always calls me personally with my results. His assistant is extremely polite and helpful. The front desk always greets me with a smile.

Impossible to Contact

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Peck is, I assume, very capable. But it is impossible to speak to anyone in the practice, except to make an appointment. His medical assistant is HORRIBLE. Her recording promises to call back with 24 hours, but she rarely if ever does. We have now been waiting 5 days to get the results of a blood test. It is simply too frustrating to deal with this practice, so we have switched to another.

Good start but rapidly went downhill

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I had seen Dr. Peck 2-3 times over the last 10 years for routine colonoscopies so when my son was diagnosed in the ER with probable Crohns' dx, I took him to see Dr. Peck. Dr. Peck was thorough and his office staff were friendly. From there, it was all downhill. The first thing he did was prescribe a steroid medication that was $1300.00 for a one month supply when prednisone at $10 a month would have sufficed. He also prescribed Cipro without paying attention to the fact that my son was taking zofran. Fortunately, the pharmacist caught that and informed us that the two should not be taken together as it can cause cardiac arrythmias. It took two months before they could schedule his colonoscopy. We had several occasions when we needed to speak with Dr. Peck. Instead, we would need to leave a message for his medical assistant,(not nurse)who usually took a day or two to return the call... Not so good since my son was in pain. When we finally had the colonoscopy Dr. Peck saw nothing...probably because after two months on steroids, the inflammation had subsided. Now 6 weeks later, we are in the same boat. My son is in pain and sick to his stomach with the same symptoms that brought him to the ER the first time. Hoping to avoid another ER visit, I called Dr. Peck's office to see if we could get a RX for pain and nausea until we could come in to see him. I got his answering service and Dr. Meieir called me back immediately, essentially to tell me there was nothing she was willing to do. We are now off to the ER again to start this very painful, very expensive process all over again but this time, it will be with a different gastroenterologist.

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Peck is a wonderful and thorough doctor. The staff is always friendly and his appointments generally run on time. If he is running behind, a staff member will always call to inform me in case I need to reschedule. There are several locations which makes getting an appointment easy and convenient. I definitely will continue to see Dr. Peck and recommend him highly.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017