Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Ross
Dr. Allan Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ross is affiliated with Moses Cone Memorial Hospital, Wesley Long Community Hospital and Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been seeing Dr. Ross for over 20 years. I just can't imagine ever using anyone else! He listens, explains (love the old book he always pulls out!), advises, and cares,,really cares!! What other doctor actually yells out with excitement when we find out our unborn baby girl is okay after a scare? I just can't say enough about this man,,Thank you Dr. Ross for always being you and truly loving and caring about your patients,,because we truly love and care about you! The office staff is always super! And I love Karen,,best nurse out there!
Love, Love, Love Dr. Allan Ross! Been going to him for over 30 years. He is the most kind and gentle Doctor there is. He listens to you and really cares about your concerns. During the exam, he will have conversation with you to keep your mind off of the exam. He is courteous and very considerate. He explains everything to you, even to the point of drawing diagrams to help explain things. Do not even want to think about the day he leaves this practice and retires. When he's gone, I probably will never see another OB-GYN Doctor again. Love him that much!
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Moses Cone Memorial Hospital
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Annie Penn Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
Union Hospital - CAH
Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
38 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Jackson Health System
Dr. Allan Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreen Valley Ob/Gyn, 719 Green Valley Rd, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Allan Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.