Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan R Rubinfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
The previous post in regards to Dr. Rubinfeld only caring about money is the absolute truth but it goes further than that, not only does he only care about money but he has a total and complete disregard for the patient and their families . He is more concerned with discharging a patient than he is about their well being and safety and is quick to discharge a patient who has no business at home. I have a perfect example with a patient that was readmitted to the hospital not even 24 hours after discharge with an infection as well as dehydration . He put a person's life in grave danger without regard . All I hope is the day he lay in a hospital bed that he encounters a doctor (if we can call him that ) who treats his patients with the same disregard as he once did . Good luck with that! I only gave him one star becuase a rating is required but this is a 100 % negative rating !
Dr. Allan R Rubinfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllan Ricardo Rubinfeld Md, 8724 SW 72nd St # 326, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allan R Rubinfeld in this video.
Dr. Allan R Rubinfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.