Dr. Allan N Sutker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan N Sutker?

Austin Second Opinion

I was referred to Dr. Sutker by a very close friend of mine, it was quite the drive from Austin to Plano, just to see a Doctor, but the facility, staff and second opinion was well worth it to diagnose a growth problem I didn't know I had for 40 years.

Highly Recommend Dr. Sutker

Dr. Sutker was great! I think that this was a fantastic experience!

Dr. Sutker is wonderful and so is the practice

I'm not sure what the negative reviews come from. I've been going to this practice for 15 years and NEVER experienced a serious wait. It must be that people with gripes take time to write reviews and the happy ones don't. However, I am completely satisfied with Dr. Sutker and his team. We've been coming to Plano Orthopedic and Sports Medicine for years with various family members for treatment for ankles, feet, knees and most recently a shoulder. This is about the ONLY doctor's office that gets you in at your actual appointment time. Today I had just barely sat down when my name was called, and the doctor came in promptly. Dr. Sutker takes the time to listen and is always caring and courteous. The front office staff is wonderful, too--taking the time to look up records to review history before you set a new appointment. We all love this practice! FYI, Mike gives an almost pain-free cortisone shot--something I hear is extremely rare!

Dr. Allan N Sutker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.