Dr. Allan Van Horn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Allan Van Horn?

Horrible, horrible office staff, Doctor should be ashamed

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Very rude and unprofessional staff. I was repeatedly lied to about my schedule change and told they'd called but when I proved they hadn't, claimed they left a message, but there was none and she refused to look at the list. The first time they confirmed my number correctly, but the office manager claimed to have called a phony number to make me look like the old fool they were treating me as. New doctor time.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Was Dr. at hospital and was the most condescending Dr. we've ever encountered. Absolutely rude to his patients

easy going

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Made experience easy to deal

Over booking

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Ten years I have rated this place a ten.the last six months my experience has been wait two hours to be seen by the doctor. Over booked is putting it lightly.They told me to have a seat but there was no seat. One more time ...somebody else can make this money.

Overbooked --

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Overbooks patients-three visits this year -waited over 1 hour in waiting room and 45 minutes in examing room. Disrespectful of patient's time. Spends very little time with patient. Staff constantly changes. Asolutely no follow up with patient after visit. After four years terminating employing his services.

Bad Doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2013

He messed me up pretty bad and could not ever refer him to anyone. He gave me cipro the first time I had a prostate infection and it damaged my hip. The next time I got an infection I asked not to be put on cipro so he put me on Levaquin which is stronger version of cipro. Needless to say it made my hip worse and then after 15 days of taking the medication he took me off because of the problems I was having. I developed a drug resistant bacteria and it took a long time to get rid of. He did a scope on me and said everything looked normal. I went to another doctor and he found a cyst on the ejaculatory gland that was three time the size of the gland that was most likely causing the infections. I had to have prostate surgery because of all the scar tissue from the infections. The infections also damaged my sphincter muscle and even after the prostate surgery I am still having problems. If he had just listened to me about the antibiotics that he was giving me I would not have had to go through all this mess and costly surgeries. A doctor that doesn't listen to his patients is not a very good doctor. Please stay away from this guy!

He always gives you the impression he's having a great time.

Posted on November 11th, 2012

I've been very happy with Dr. Van Horn and his staff. I have been under his care for a while now. I might not like some of the exams and treatments he has to perform on me, but he always tries to put me at ease. Every time I come for an appointment Dr. Van Horn seems to be very busy, yet he stays up beat and has a smile and kind greeting for each patient he sees. I Highly recommend him.

Super Doc

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I have only been a patient of Dr. Van Horn this year , 09' . But I can tell you he is one of the best I have been to. Dr. Van Horn knows his medicine.I would highly recommend him. Thanks, Dr. Van Horn ,,,

Posted on September 20th, 2017