Dr. Allan B Zelinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan B Zelinger?

long time patient

great Dr to have on your side tells it like it is

best dr. ever!

while his bedside manner may not be comforting.... I cant think of any other heart doctor I would want to see. His calmness under pressure and his knowledge and skill are second to none! I would have been dead 40 yrs ago if not for what he did and still does to make sure I stay around to enjoy my grandchildren for a while longer. After my first heart attack when I was in my early 40's he became my dr. I have on occasion see others in his office they are all fine drs. but he really saved my lilfe not once but 3 times over the years. I know he can be a little gruff but he has a soft side too and he really cares for his patients.,

Cold, callous, and foul-mouthed

Dr. Zelinger is *not* a nice doctor, by any means. His eyes are always cold and his bedside manner is demeaning. I would not recommend this man to anyone. Still, MidAmerica is a great group. Any doctor in the group would be better than Dr. Zelinger. I wish MidAmerica would just fire this guy. He is a discredit to what is otherwise an outstanding group. He is a sore thumb.

Dr. Allan B Zelinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.