Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan Zubkin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 17
Doctor Zubkin gives you the feeling of care and compassion from the moment he calls your name. First, He greets you with a hand shake escorting you to his office. Second, he explains the program being highly informative gracefully asking all your questions. Finally, he walks you back up to the front himself with you every step of the way!! Oh did I mention there is a direct line to him for all his patients. I'm very impressed with how he practices in such a gentleman like fashion including his staff whom are a delight to be around especially when your not feeling good! I was in and out in thirty minutes. This is including five persons before us and the processing of a new patient. That's Phenomenal!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Allan Zubkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allan Zubkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.